|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Millimeter|
|Materials||N-Butyl 2- Cyanoacrylate|
|Packaging Size||0.5 ml|
Tissue adhesives offer significant potential advantages over traditional methods of wound closure. A new n-butyl 2-cyanoacrylate adhesive formulation was utilised for the closure of abdominal wounds after general and laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgery. There were no incidences of wound infection. This formulation provides bond which is stronger and less flexible. Tissue adhesive offers faster skin closure as compared to sutures. In addition to, there is no need for patient to return for the removal of sutures or clips.
Cyanoacrylate tissue adhesive have been utilized for a number of medical applications, which includes:
· Traumatic laceration repair
· Bronco pleural fistula repair
· Pulmonary resections
· Repair of myocardial repairs
· Mesh fixation for inguinal hernia repair
Packaging: Can be customised
Storage: - Under 20 degrees
Safety Measures: -
· Cap the bottle immediately after the use, to avoid any contamination.
· Always use as per a doctor’s prescription.
· Read the instructions before use.
· Always wear gloves for protection.
· Keep out of children’s reach
Reviewed by 95 Users
Most Relevant Reviews