|Usage/Application||For Making Photo Frame|
|Packaging Size||Plastic Bottles|
|Packaging Type||50,250,500 gm & 10 kgs|
This grade of Water Based Acrylic Emulsion has been formulated by Benson Polymers Ltd. for fancy Transparent like acrylic applications. It is a water-based adhesive which can be used in applications where clear setting is required. It has a moderately low viscosity (40-50 cps). It is ideal to bond paper with acrylic sheet, paper with glass to make photo frames, acrylic trophies etc. It has an ideal curing timeframe of 1-2 hours. Best results can be received with good quality acrylics. Sub-standard acrylic may give average results
· Clear setting without any marks.
· Gives water resistant properties, if heated.
· For tricky applications like paper pasting on acrylic, paper pasting on glass.
· Low viscosity acrylic adhesive
· Quicker adhesion as compared to other adhesives
Shelf Life: One Year
Storage: Room temperature
Packaging: 50, 250, 500 gm & 10 kgs
Reviewed by 101 Users
Most Relevant Reviews